Terms of Purchase
- All ticket prices for events that occur in the United States are stated in U.S. Dollars.
- ScoreBig accepts several methods of payment to accommodate your needs. If the event for which you are buying tickets is located in the United States, ScoreBig accepts American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
Pricing and Availability
- Since every venue has a set maximum capacity, ScoreBig can only sell a limited number of tickets per event. Therefore, tickets for popular events may sell out quickly. Additional tickets may become available up until the event date; however, ScoreBig does not control ticket inventory or availability, and is not responsible if you are unable to secure a ticket because an event has sold out. Ticket prices on ScoreBig are determined by market forces and reserve prices.
- If you do not receive a order number after completing your purchase, or if you experience an error message or service interruption after submitting payment information, it is your responsibility to confirm with our Customer Service Department whether or not your order has been placed. Only you may be aware of any problems that may occur during the purchase process. ScoreBig will not be responsible for losses (monetary or otherwise) if you assume that an order was not placed because you failed to receive confirmation or if you assume an order was placed but you failed to receive confirmation.
Event Date/Time Changes
- Unfortunately, ScoreBig is not notified of venue, event, date, or time changes. It is the buyer's responsibility to confirm changes to the venue, event, date or time of event. Event information can be found on the venue's website or by calling the venue. No refunds will be issued for these changes.
- Occasionally, events are canceled by the venue, team, artist, producer, or promoter that is organizing or presenting the event. Should this occur, we will use reasonable efforts to contact you to inform you of any refund or exchange procedures that may be available for that event. For exact instructions on any canceled event, please check the event information online or contact us. If you own a ticket for an event and a refund is issued by the venue, team, artist, producer, or promoter because the event was canceled, then ScoreBig may give you a refund that will be issued using the same method of payment that was used to purchase the tickets.
- ScoreBig typically only offers refunds and/or exchanges based on the venue's, team's, artist's, producer's, or promoter's instructions. In order to receive a refund or an exchange that may be offered, you will have to comply with the venue's, team's, artist's, producer's, or promoter's instructions or deadlines, which, along with the decision about whether or not to issue a refund or an exchange, may be at the venue's, team's, artist's, producer's, or promoter's sole discretion. ScoreBig will not be liable for refunds or exchanges in the event that a venue, team, artist, producer, or promoter elects not to offer refunds or exchanges, nor will ScoreBig be liable for any travel or any other expenses that you or anyone else incurs in connection with a canceled or postponed event.
- In the event that ScoreBig issues you a refund for a ticket, it will typically credit the refund to your ScoreBig account. If a refund is issued, it typically will be issued using the same method of payment that was used to purchase the tickets. If a credit card was used to make the refunded purchase, then only that actual credit card will receive the credit for the refund.
- If an event is canceled, please contact us at 1-877-726-7324 for information about any applicable refunds. Please make sure to provide your username and detailed account information so we can efficiently address your questions and process any applicable refund to which you may be entitled.
Refunds and Exchanges
- Before purchasing tickets, carefully review your event and seating area. The ScoreBig marketplace is dynamic and fulfills orders instantaneously. Once an order transacts, it cannot be unwound. All transactions are final (subject to the terms of the section below entitled "Prices and Other Errors").
Billing Information Verification
- Orders are processed only after your billing address and other billing information have been verified. If you submit incorrect billing or credit card account information, that may delay or prevent processing and confirmation of your ticket purchase. In these cases, ScoreBig customer service will use reasonable efforts to contact you, using the information provided at the time of purchase. If ScoreBig is unable to reach you after its initial attempt, ScoreBig may cancel your order.
Pricing and Other Errors
- If the amount you pay for a ticket is incorrect because (i) of an error in a price posted on this web site or otherwise communicated to you, (ii) you are able to order a ticket before its scheduled public offering, (iii) you are able to order a ticket that was not supposed to have been released for sale, or (iv) for any other reason, then ScoreBig will have the right to cancel that ticket (or the order for that ticket) and refund you the amount that you paid. These remedies will apply regardless of whether the error is attributable to human error or a transactional malfunction of this web site or other ScoreBig operated system.
- If the ticket you purchase pursuant to a confirmed order is not below Box Office Price* when last checked by ScoreBig prior to your purchase, and ScoreBig is solely responsible for that error and cannot rectify it prior to the event, you will receive a 100% refund and keep the ticket you purchased. However, please be aware that ScoreBig does not check published ticket prices on a continuous basis, and ScoreBig does not guarantee that the event sponsor will not have lowered its published ticket price below your purchase price.
- If a ticket you receive pursuant to a confirmed order is not the ticket you agreed to purchase or a ticket of equal or greater value, and ScoreBig is solely responsible for that error and cannot rectify it, you will receive a 100% refund and keep the tickets received.
- If you do not receive the ticket you purchase pursuant to a confirmed order before the event, or if the ticket is invalid or is not honored by the venue, you will receive a 100% refund and a $100 ScoreBig credit towards a future purchase. You must provide proof of invalid tickets, such as tickets stamped void by the venue's box office and/or a letter of documentation from the venue's box office.
Multiple Browser Windows
- When ordering tickets online with ScoreBig, please ensure you are looking for tickets and placing an order using only one browser window. Using multiple browser windows could result in an inability to purchase or receive your tickets, or a timer expiration of the browser window.
- Tickets are delivered one of three ways. They are either (i) available for will call pickup at, or near, the venue, (ii) mailed through the postal system, or (iii) electronically delivered (e-tickets). Will call tickets are tickets available for pickup at the Will Call window at or near the venue on the day of your event. If you are collecting tickets from the Will Call window, you must present a valid photo ID at the Will Call window in order to receive your tickets. Mailed tickets are physical tickets that will be shipped to you either via USPS, FedEx, or UPS. E-Tickets are electronic tickets, delivered via email to the email address that you provide to ScoreBig. They are either in the body of the email, PDF or available via a web link in the email that we send to you.
- Your delivery method is subject to change.
Missing, Lost, or Stolen Tickets
- ScoreBig is not responsible for, and cannot guarantee the replacement of, lost, stolen, or misplaced tickets.
Limitation of Liability
- ScoreBig sells tickets for events, but is not responsible for the conditions at the venues where the events take place, or for the actions of the event promoters, the owners of the venue, or any participants or spectators at the events. Balls, pucks, and other objects may fly into the spectator area during sporting and other events. Despite spectator shielding, injury can occur. Stay alert at all times before, during and after any event that you attend. If you are injured at an event, immediately ask an usher for directions to a medical station. By purchasing a ticket through ScoreBig, you agree to the terms of this Purchase Policy on behalf of yourself and any accompanying minor and you agree that you assume all risks incidental to the event for which a ticket is issued, whether before, during or after the event. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, ScoreBig disclaims all liability for conditions at the venues where the events take place, and for the actions of the event promoters, the owners of the venue, or any participants or spectators at the events, and you expressly waive any and all claims you might have against ScoreBig that arise from such conditions or actions.
License; Ejection and Cancellation; No Redemption Value
- Venues and event promoters reserve the right, without refund of any amount paid, to refuse admission to, or eject, any person whose conduct is deemed disorderly, who uses vulgar or abusive language, or who fails to comply with venue or event promoter rules. Breach of rules will terminate your license to attend the event, and you will not be eligible to receive a refund. A ticket is a revocable license and admission may be refused upon refunding the ticket's face amount. A ticket is not redeemable for cash.
Recording, Transmission and Exhibition
- You agree not to record or transmit, or aid in recording or transmitting, any description, account, picture, or reproduction of the event. You grant permission to utilize your image, likeness, actions and statements in any live or recorded audio, video, or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publication or reproduction made of, or at, the event (regardless of whether before, during or after play or performance) in any medium or context without further authorization or compensation.
You Are Subject to Search
- You and your belongings may be searched on entry to the event to which your ticket provides admittance. You consent to such searches and waive any related claims that may arise from such searches. If you elect not to consent to such searches, you may be denied entry to the event without refund or other compensation. Under certain venue rules, certain items may not be brought into the venue, including without limitation, alcohol, drugs, controlled substances, cameras, recording devices, bundles and containers.
*Box Office Price
Box Office Price means the single event ticket price first published by the venue, team, artist, producer, or promoter for a specified event and seat location, not including season ticket, package, or group pricing, promotions, specials, rebates or discounts offered. Box Office also includes all associated fees including convenience and delivery charges. Certain event sponsors may change the published ticket prices from time to time. ScoreBig checks the published prices periodically to monitor changes; and in those cases the "Box Office" means the published price when most recently checked by ScoreBig. All receipts submitted to ScoreBig in connection with discussions over ticket prices are subject to verification by ScoreBig. ScoreBig will not accept screenshots or other purported evidence of a lower price that cannot be independently confirmed by ScoreBig personnel. ScoreBig reserves the right to refuse to verify any submission that it believes, in its sole discretion, is the result of a printing or other error, or is made fraudulently or in bad faith.