- When you successfully Name A Ticket Price, your tickets will always be cheaper than Box Office Price* (face value plus any associated fees) on the same day of your ScoreBig purchase, on a comparable section. If we didn’t meet this savings guarantee, we’ll give you a coupon toward your next purchase, which will be calculated as the difference between the verified Box Office Price and the price you paid through the Name A Ticket Price feature, up to a maximum value of $100. While the pricing guarantee is not applicable on Published Price tickets, we are always aiming to save you money versus other ticketing providers.
You are guaranteed to receive valid tickets in time for the event.
- Your tickets will be delivered for free in one of three convenient methods: email, shipping or will call pick up.
- If you do not receive the tickets you ordered before the event, you will receive a 100% refund and a $100 ScoreBig credit towards a future purchase.
- If the tickets are invalid or are not honored by the venue, you will receive a 100% refund and $100 ScoreBig credit towards a future purchase OR the cost of replacement tickets.
- If you receive Published Priced tickets that are not the same or better than the ones you ordered, notify ScoreBig immediately. ScoreBig may do any of the following in its sole discretion: provide you with comparable or better replacement tickets or issue you a full refund.
- If you Name a Ticket Price and the ticket you received is not the same, single-event face value you ordered or better, and ScoreBig is responsible for that error and cannot rectify it, you will receive a 100% refund and keep the tickets received.
To make a guarantee claim, please have your Order Number and contact ScoreBig Customer Service via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 1-877-726-7324.
For Delivery Claims
- If you have not received your tickets, the sooner you contact ScoreBig, the greater the likelihood that ScoreBig will be able to assist you or, if necessary, locate replacement tickets.
- If your tickets were invalid, you must provide proof such as tickets stamped void by the venue's box office and/or a letter of documentation from the venue's box office. If you purchase additional tickets for entry, please save and provide your receipt for full reimbursement.
The Fine Print
*Box Office Price means the single event ticket price first published by the venue through its official Internet Ticket retail website, for a specified event and seat location, not including season ticket, package, or group pricing, promotions, specials, rebates or discounts offered. Box Office Price also includes all associated fees including convenience and delivery charges. Certain event sponsors may change the published ticket prices from time to time. ScoreBig checks the published prices periodically to monitor changes; and in those cases the "Box Office" means the published price when most recently checked by ScoreBig. All receipts submitted to ScoreBig in connection with discussions over ticket prices are subject to verification by ScoreBig. ScoreBig will not accept screenshots or other purported evidence of a lower price that cannot be independently confirmed by ScoreBig personnel. ScoreBig reserves the right to refuse to verify any submission that it believes, in its sole discretion, is the result of a printing or other error, or is made fraudulently or in bad faith.
**Online Ticket Resellers: Major online ticket resellers are Stub Hub, Vivid Seats, Ticketnetwork, Razorgator.com and Ticketliquidator.com.
Important Conditions and Exclusions: For “Name a Ticket Price” Tickets: You qualify for a $100 credit if you send your ScoreBig order number (found on your purchase confirmation) to email@example.com with proof satisfactory to ScoreBig that the verifiable Internet retail price that you would have paid at the venue’s Internet ticket retailer was lower than the price accepted from you by ScoreBig. Note that “Internet retail price” means the published face value of the ticket, plus any associated processing, convenience, facility and shipping or electronic delivery fees that would have been charged by the venue’s Internet ticket retailer. The price difference for all guarantee claims must be at least $1 or more.
Additional notes: The ScoreBig guarantee may not be used/redeemed by individuals ScoreBig determines to be employees or representatives of ticket retailers, or ticket brokers, or who have a business relationship with ScoreBig, directly or indirectly (including listing tickets). Furthermore, ScoreBig reserves the right to revoke the guarantee to individuals it considers to be abusing the guarantee by making multiple purchases outside of the normal patterns of ticket purchases for personal entertainment purposes. Behavior that would result in ScoreBig revoking the rights of individual account holders to redeem a ScoreBig guarantee include (but are not limited to), purchasing tickets on other sites or ScoreBig to qualify for the savings guarantee and then reselling them to other event goers or brokers.
The ScoreBig 'Price Guarantee’ does not apply to purchasers who buy tickets via a co-branded partner experience (e.g. United, Hilton, Southwest, Virgin America, Alaska) or a third party website and/or provider, including but not limited to SeatGeek.com.
The ScoreBig Price Guarantee does not apply to customers who have redeemed a ScoreBig coupon code.