Our guarantee is as simple as our site. If you don't get what you ordered, you get your money back and more.
ScoreBig 100% Guarantee
- Tickets will always be below Full Price*
- Fast confirmations and prompt, professional ticket delivery always in time for the event
- Tickets will always be authentic and valid for entry
- Your tickets will be in the same seat rating you ordered or better
- You will be refunded if the event is canceled
- A safe, secure ordering system that is backed by the most reputable security companies on the web
If the tickets you received from a confirmed order are not below Full Price*
- Contact ScoreBig Customer Service via email or call 1-877-726-7324 at least 24 hours before the event. The lower Full Price* must be published and available at the time you contact us, as determined by our customer service representatives. If we confirm a mistake was made, we will match the correct full price and credit you $25 towards your next purchase on ScoreBig.
If the tickets you received are not the same seat rating or better than those you ordered:
- Contact ScoreBig Customer Service via email or call 1-877-726-7324 any time before the event and provide a copy of the physical tickets received. If ScoreBig deems the tickets are worse than what you committed to purchase, and cannot rectify the error, you will receive 100% refund and yes, you still get to keep the tickets. Although we may sometimes not show seat numbers on your confirmation, your seats will always be together.
If the tickets of a confirmed order are not received prior to the event, or if the tickets are invalid or not honored by the venue:
- Call ScoreBig Customer Service at 1-877-726-7324 for immediate assistance. The sooner you contact ScoreBig, the greater the likelihood that ScoreBig will be able to assist you in fulfilling the order or, if necessary, locate replacement tickets. In the very unlikely event that ScoreBig cannot assist you and you are not at fault, ScoreBig will provide a 100% refund and a $100 ScoreBig credit towards a future purchase. In this case, you must provide proof of invalid tickets, such as tickets stamped void by the venue's box office and/or a letter of documentation from the venue's box office. If additional tickets for entry to the event were purchased, please provide your receipt for full reimbursement.
Full price is the price you would pay for these tickets at the venue's website. It includes the face value of tickets and any additional fees and delivery charges that the venue would charge. If tickets for the seating area you have selected are no longer available for sale on the venue's website (e.g. they are sold out), "full price" is the average market price for your tickets on third party sites that resell tickets for greater than the original price charged on the venue's website.
ScoreBig uses all publically available information to determine the Full Price for all events, but in some instances we may be unable to obtain all of the correct information. If you believe you paid more than Full Price, please contact ScoreBig's customer service at help.scorebig.com
All requests, including receipts, are subject to independent verification by ScoreBig. ScoreBig will not verify any request that it believes, in its sole discretion, is the result of a printing or other error, or is made fraudulently or in bad faith.