Our guarantee is as simple as our site. If you don't get what you ordered, you get your money back and more.
ScoreBig 100% Guarantee
- Tickets will always be below Full Price*
- Fast confirmations and prompt, professional ticket delivery always in time for the event
- Tickets will always be authentic and valid for entry
- Your tickets will be in the same seat rating you ordered or better
- You will be refunded if the event is canceled
- A safe, secure ordering system that is backed by the most reputable security companies on the web
If the tickets you received from a confirmed order are not below Full Price*
- Contact ScoreBig Customer Service via email or call 1-877-726-7324 at least 24 hours before the event. The lower Full Price* must be published and available at the time you contact us, as determined by our customer service representatives. If we confirm a mistake was made; and we are unable to correct the mistake prior to the event, you will receive a full refund AND get to keep the tickets.
If the tickets you received are not the same seat rating or better than those you ordered:
- Contact ScoreBig Customer Service via email or call 1-877-726-7324 any time before the event and provide a copy of the physical tickets received. If ScoreBig deems the tickets are worse than what you committed to purchase, and cannot rectify the error, you will receive 100% refund and yes, you still get to keep the tickets. Although we may sometimes not show seat numbers on your confirmation, your seats will always be together.
If the tickets of a confirmed order are not received prior to the event, or if the tickets are invalid or not honored by the venue:
- Call ScoreBig Customer Service at 1-877-726-7324 for immediate assistance. The sooner you contact ScoreBig, the greater the likelihood that ScoreBig will be able to assist you in fulfilling the order or, if necessary, locate replacement tickets. In the very unlikely event that ScoreBig cannot assist you and you are not at fault, ScoreBig will provide a 100% refund and a $100 ScoreBig credit towards a future purchase. In this case, you must provide proof of invalid tickets, such as tickets stamped void by the venue's box office and/or a letter of documentation from the venue's box office. If additional tickets for entry to the event were purchased, please provide your receipt for full reimbursement.
Full Price is the single event ticket price first published by venue, team, artist, producer, or promoter for a specified event and seat location including all associated fees including convenience and delivery charges. Does not include season ticket pricing, any promotions, specials, or discounts offered after the first on-sale. So in layman's terms, this is the regular retail price you would pay for the same ticket if you purchased it directly from the venue/promoter on the first day it went on sale.
ScoreBig uses all publically available information to determine the Full Price for all events, but in some instances we may be unable to obtain all of the correct information. If you believe you paid more than Full Price, please contact ScoreBig's customer service at help.scorebig.com
All requests, including receipts, are subject to independent verification by ScoreBig. ScoreBig will not verify any request that it believes, in its sole discretion, is the result of a printing or other error, or is made fraudulently or in bad faith.