We created ScoreBig to help fans save on tickets to all their favorite live events.
Who are we? We’re a small, fast-growing company in Hollywood out to change the live event industry. Our goal isn’t just to sell you tickets. We’re here to help you save big on tickets to great games, shows, and concertts.
And when live events become more affordable, something great happens. Not only do people save money, but more people get out and go to more live events. That’s more games, more concerts, more shows, and more fun for all.
THE SCOREBIG TEAM
Why Promote ScoreBig.com?
Looking for tickets to the next big sports event, theater show, or concert? ScoreBig has you covered. An official partner of Ticketmaster, ScoreBig fans will now have access to unlimited entertainment options while saving up to 60% off the box office price. Our no service fee guarantee ensures that fans never pay extra to see the teams & artists they love.
As a ScoreBig affiliate, you’ll receive the resources & support you need to succeed. Our publisher guide & content restrictions pages provide insight into affiliate best practices & a step-by-step guide on ways fans can ScoreBig.
Additional Program Perks include the following:
- Earn up to 10% commission on new ticket sales. With average order values at $170+, affiliates will earn $17+ per transaction
- We provide all the assets you'll need to market ScoreBig, including links, banners, coupon codes and more
- A dedicated affiliate team consisting of 4 people is here to support affiliates and help answer questions
- We're using Commission Junction to make the application process and transparency a breeze
- ScoreBig's 45 day cookie ensures our affiliates are rewarded for referred visitors
If all this sounds good to you – become a ScoreBig affiliate now!
September 10, 2013
"ScoreBig.com Secures $10 Million Investment from Checketts Partners Investment..."
July 25, 2013
"ScoreBig.com Adds Two Senior Executives to Support Company's Accelerated Gro..."
May 15, 2013
"ScoreBig.com Becomes the Exclusive Marketing Partner for Live Event Ticketing..."